Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sparkling New Look

For those of you who have been following us for a while, we hope you’re enjoying our new look and the many additions to blanc-de-noir.

This is entirely due to the work of Karin Schmidlin from bluecreative. Karin has done wonders to improve the visual impact and feel of the blog and, as many of our readers have indicated, has made it a lot more user friendly.

I confess I know very little about the various computer languages, nor do I want to take time away from my wine studies to learn. My Mac and I get along quite well enough. Over the years, AutoCAD and I have also managed to develop a more or less working relationship for when I’m designing movie sets or landscaping projects.

Susan, on the other hand, can look at a computer or just walk by and it will stop working. I’ve seen her do things to her Mac that I wouldn’t have believed were possible. If the Internet crashes one day, it will probably be Susan’s fault.

So we both appreciate the creative inspiration Karin has already brought to blanc-de-noir and can’t wait to see the results of her future plans. Be sure to check out her website at www.bluecreative.ca. And Karin, the Riesling is on its way with our thanks.

Susan’s Note:

And just wait till you see what else she’s got in store. Karin, our hats are off to you. Thank you for your artistic input and for continuing to hound us for images – which we’ll get to you this week. And I promise, cross my heart, your computer is safe - I’ll never, ever touch it.

1 comment:

... said...

Thanks you two....my pleasure, really!